Sunday, February 28, 2016

Famous Last Words Week 6

Overall, I really enjoyed the ending of the Mahabharata. The characters really developed and I was able to understand the plotline better. It felt very focused unlike the earlier readings because of the numerous characters. I enjoyed the battle scenes too because many major characters were defeated, causing a really dynamic battle. I liked the Ramayana a lot better because of the relationship between Sita and Rama. It was my two favorite characters thus far.

I felt my storytelling was my piece of writing this week. I continued my story about Sugriva and Vali. I felt adding pieces of the Mahabharata to Vali’s revenge such as the poisonous pond and The Voice. I hope to continue this story with connecting future epics that we read.

My other classes have been pretty good thus far. I had three exams within the past week and I felt I did well on all of them but one. My reservoir exam had zero partial credit so I bet on I did not get a lot of points. I have a production engineering exam this week and I feel that it will be a tough exam. I have been studying all weekend so I hope I am prepared for what is going to be on the test.
Outside of class, I had a really fun weekend this weekend with all of my friends. We went to Top Golf all the way in Oklahoma City and it was a ton of fun. I am not the best golfer but the friends were good company. I did not hit many golf balls though because this past week I sprained my ankle super bad. I had to be on crutches and everything so that was not fun. I hope I can start walking again soon!

Source: TopGolf



Overall, it was a great week and I am ready for Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. You do a really good job of keeping up with the Famous Last Words! I am horrible at remembering to do it. Good job on surviving three exams in one week! Sometimes that is super overwhelming (or at least for me). Just don't let one test score define you! Top golf always sounds super fun. I keep forgetting to get my boyfriend to take me there when he is in town! Just like you, I am ready for spring break too! I hope you have a good week, this week too!

    ReplyDelete