Saturday, February 20, 2016

Growth Mindset Challenge Week 5



I think this is an awesome way to think about challenges. Sometimes it is difficult to start a task that seems a little out of your comfort zone. These tasks, however, really help you fine tune your skills and allow you to push what you actually know. I am looking forward to taking on projects that will require me to push myself and work really hard. Also, this is true only if you have bosses or mentors that will be available for questions!

1 comment:

  1. I looked through your growth mindsets, and enjoyed seeing all the memes and your take on them. I liked this post especially, because I agree that the bigger the challenge the better it tests your skills. I always try to push myself to do my best and to be the very best in school and out of school.

    ReplyDelete