Sunday, March 6, 2016

Famous Last Words Week 7

This Class:
I found that this reading assignment was very similar to that of the original Mahabharata. There were a few changes, but ultimately it was the same story. I did notice a few more details and was able to understand the characters relationships a little better. I still get confused on all the names with K though lol. Ultimately, I enjoyed reading the Ramayana more. This was because I enjoyed seeing the character development of Rama more than that of Arjuna. However, the battle scene was more personal due to Arjuna losing his son and getting revenge. I felt that my story was alright this week. I could have made it more detailed and created more of a story, but I plan on including this into my portfolio and fixing these issues. I am looking forward to allowing the diaries between Draupadi and her mother to be full of emotions.


Other Classes:

I survived my other courses this week which is great. I had my exam on Wednesday and I felt that I did really well on it. I have another exam coming up this week so it is time to switch gears and focus on my Structural Geology exam instead of Production. I am just really ready for Spring Break so I can finally get a break from all that studying. Also, I have been writing drilling labs for the past few weeks, so it will be nice not to have to worry about writing the report.


Outside of Class:

My girlfriend and I decided not to go anywhere this Spring Break so we are just going to relax in Norman. I am actually looking forward to doing nothing and not having to worry about school. This weekend I was able to go home and see my baby niece. That was a lot of fun. Overall, it was a great weekend and a first half of this semester. 



Source: My Niece Skylynn (Taken by me)


1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I was just stopping by to see how your week went as well. I am glad our tests are over too. I think it is cool that you and your girlfriend are just going to take it easy for spring break. Sometimes the best vacation can be one where you just relax and aren't having to stress about traveling. Thanks for posting and see you in class.

    ReplyDelete