Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 9 Famous Last Words

This Course:

I continued to read the Ramayana but instead watched the video Sita Sings the Blues. I really enjoyed watching this because I felt it was a different way to understand the Ramayana. Be able to visualize the characters allowed me to further understand their reasoning and motives. Furthermore, the illustrations were great and I am glad that I was able to watch it. I am such a bad artist so it was nice to see how talented Nina was. I feel I have read a lot about Ramayana a lot so this next week I will watch another video about the Mahabharata because I enjoy watching videos.


Other Courses:

My other courses have picked up a lot from my past weeks. I have had a few projects assigned which force me to come to campus a lot and use the software on the library computers. I was able to pick my group so that is the only positive. My drilling lab is also getting very tiring because we have to write long reports each week. We have a lot more labs to do so I will continue trudging my way through the course. I did pretty well on all of my first round of exams so I have set myself up well. I have a lot of exams coming up so I am trying to get prepared for those.

Source: Buddy Hield 

Outside of Class:


This past weekend I spent the entire weekend watching NCAA Basketball tournament. I was pretty much a couch potatoe constantly watching basketball the entire weekend. There were a lot of good games but none better than OU winning TWICE and making it to the Sweet Sixteen. My spring break was great because my girlfriend and I were able to just hang out, hike, cook, and visit family. I am sad to see the break go though. Overall, a great weekend and BOOMER SOONER Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment