Friday, March 11, 2016

Famous Last Words Week 8

This Class:
This week was a nice change up to the usual pace of this course. I enjoyed searching for my new music videos. A lot of the songs that I enjoy listening to have really weird music videos lol. Also, I am very interested in reading the Ramayana again. It was easily my favorite epic thus far and can’t wait to read about Rama and Sita.


Other Classes:
I had an exam and quiz this week. I felt I did really well on my Structural Geology exam. My quiz in formation evaluation did not go as great as I would have wanted, but it is not that big of a deal. I finally have a few weeks of breathing because I do not have any exams. However, I do have a Production project and drilling lab due the week after Spring Break so I will have to work over the break. I am not looking forward to April though because I have a ton of exams and projects. I am really going to cherish the next couple of weeks.


Outside of Class:
I am so happy that we are finally on break. Even though I am not going anywhere, it will be a nice relaxation period. My girlfriend and I are actually planning on going to hike in the Wichita Mountains. We have never been but I have wanted to go for a while. We may go more than once because we love to go hiking and I have heard great things about the trails. Also, we are going to see Deadpool today. My friends have said it is awesome so I am looking forward to going to see that. More importantly though, I will get movie theater popcorn! 





Well thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, it sounds like you had a pretty fun and relaxing spring break. I myself have never hiked the Wichita Mountains, but I have had friends that have. I will have to go check them out some day. In addition, I also saw Deadpool and I thought it was a pretty funny movie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete