Thursday, January 28, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 2

This week went very smoothly and I enjoyed the assignments from Week 2. I felt I did a good job staying ahead of the assignments and reading the Ramayana. I hope to continue with this process as the weeks come along! At first, the Ramayana was difficult to follow due to the many characters involved. However, continuing to read allowed me to feel comfortable and understand fully every character and their motives. I am extremely interested in reading about what Rama and Lakshama do in order to rescue Sita. I feel that I am very interested in the god Shiva and Rama for my potential storybooks. I would love to implement these characters with either karma or a love story intertwined. I felt my best piece of writing was my story this week about King Dakin and his son Khal. I felt I did have more things to write about the story and that I ended it sort of abruptly. I hope I can incorporate the story again in future writings to complete my story. Next time I will try and make more of an outline in order to not run out of words in my stories. The stories I read for my project feedback are all very good though and I enjoy getting to read other creative stories!

My other classes are slowly picking up also. In my drilling lab we were able to create our own drilling muds which was very interesting. I cannot wait to see what this lab will have in store in the upcoming weeks. I noticed that other petroleum engineers were in this course therefore they reached out to me in my classes. We now discuss both Indian Epics and our PE courses. I am glad I got to meet them.
Source: Cat Memes


Overall this course has been very interesting and I am looking forward to developing my project and reading another epic. Thanks for reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I am glad to have met you outside of class and it helps to have a connection for working on both of these courses. I can't believe we got paired up in the same lab group as well. In addition, your cat meme is hilarious and I'm sure Ms. Gibbs appreciates it. Haha. See you in class tomorrow bro.
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete