Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Learning Challenges

H.E.A.R.T.

I find that Attention and Time Management are the most important when it comes to both academics and working. I struggle sometimes with attention, however, I feel my friends and I excel at time management. Although these are very important, I feel that if you step away from the constant working and studying that empathy, reading, and happiness/health become more and more important. 

First, health is important as you get older and build strong relationships with people you love. I am big on giving more than receiving and being extremely generous, and the letter “E” stands for that. As you go on in your life, the focus on others needs to grow on grow. I love my family and am very close to my parents and three sisters. As we all go our separate ways, the need to continue relationships and communication is vital. You never know what can happen in this crazy world, so you need to treat every goodbye and get together as if you may never get that again. 

Second, reading for leisure is something I wish I could do more of. Nowadays I feel that all I read is information about my classes, news, and information on investments. Although that is useful knowledge, I feel that more leisure/fiction readings completes a person’s mind. I do read on occasion, however, I think it is vital for me to continue taking time out of my busy day and read for fun. 


Source: Wikipedia 


Finally, the happiness and health aspect of people’s lives, I feel, are pushed to the side. For example, I feel that the stresses of work, money management, and family life consume a person’s mind, not allowing them to focus on their own happiness and health. It is extremely vital for someone to push through these issues and understand health and happiness are important in living life to its fullest.



No comments:

Post a Comment